It’s all up to you. To make the choice of yacht and itinerary a breeze, here are some options to consider when you describe your ideal charter vacation to your Luxury Charter Group representative.
• Well-being – a charter yacht vacation is the ideal time for some 'me time'. Many yachts have onboard spas, trained therapists, gyms and a menu tailored to detoxing. Alternatively, you can just switch off, find yourself a perfect position on a sunpad and soak up some Vitamin D – fabulous for mind, body balance
• On-water fun – from scuba diving on coral reefs to snorkelling in the shallows, Seabob exploration or some wild fun on jetpack or jetskis, watertoys are becoming more sophisticated
• Inflatables – slides, towable toys, floating pools and climbing frames are exercise as much as they are fantastic fun for young and old
• Cooking – your onboard Chef delights in sharing some of the regional specialties and recipes you'll love to take home with you and relive your charter experience
• Learn to sail – crew on many charter yachts are RYA certified trainers to help you learn to sail or improve your skills on compact, nimble craft designed to make sailing easy and fun
• Movies – onboard cinemas range from big screens in the saloon to dedicated media rooms and on-deck screens. Load up with popcorn and catch up on the latest releases in the comfort of your private theatre
• Games – charter yachts come complete with all the traditional games and high-tech devices you'll need for 'games nights' that ignite the competitive spirit in everyone. From chess to X-box, games are a great way of connecting with family and friends and showing off your prowess!
• Commune with nature – dolphins, seabirds, whales, flying fish – depending on where you charter, you will be surrounded by wonders of nature unique to that region. The sea is a wonderful tonic for frenetic lifestyles. Breathe it in.
• Sports fishing – angling is an activity everybody can enjoy, whether that's throwing in a line from the cockpit, or shooting off to fishing grounds in your charter yacht's fully-equipped sports boat for some big-time game fishing. Dining on your fresh "catch-of-the-day" can be one of the most satisfying meals you'll have onboard!
Whatever your personal preferences are, contact your charter expert at Luxury Charter Group to organize your dream charter vacation.
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
Wide-beamed and wonderful, the new generation of sailing catamarans are the ideal choice for charter in the Mediterranean, where sea breezes, sunshine and the attributes of “space, grace and pace” mean the most sublime vacation experience for charter guests. Learn more...
MY PLAYPEN, a 142ft (43m) tri-deck global-explorer superyacht, refit to 5-star standard, has entered the charter market for the first time in Australia, available for charter in the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. Learn more...
The Mediterranean's allure is based on many things - its long and varied history, its colourful, tasty cuisine, the stunning, sun-filled villages and the relaxed lifestyle. It is also incredibly beautiful. Here are some of the most photogenic places we recommend for a luxury yacht charter. Learn more...
Bermuda is fast becoming one of the globe’s sailing capitals. A yacht charter onboard the luxury sailing catamaran 22.86m (75') MATAU is a fabulous way to explore and experience this beautiful and charming part of the world. Learn more...